Monday, September 18, 2017

CORRECTION Dylan Avery is Still a 9/11 Truther


I'd like to make a correction on my previous article about ex conspiracy theorists.
One of them listed was Loose Change creator Dylan Avery which claimed he no longer held the belief that the government committed the 9/11 terrorist attacks. This was based on my misinterpretation of statements he made in 2014 on his changing views regarding the attacks. Dylan Avery has directly responded to my post on Facebook via comments. He told me he still holds these positions. And that quotes from him in some news articles are not accurate. Whether or not that's true regarding him being accurately quoted doesn't change the fact that he said that he still holds these positions and stands by the claims in his latest edition of his film. I also found a 2016 video in which he says he hasn't changed his mind. So its accurate to say that Dylan Avery is NOT an ex conspiracy theorist and does not belong in this list. He is still a part of the 9/11 Truth Movement. I'd also like to apologize to Dylan Avery for misinterpreting his statements. In good faith I actually thought it might've temporarily and indirectly saved him hate mail he already gets for holding these unpopular opinions by saying he doesn't hold them anymore. But the truth is the truth. When we are wrong we must be always ready to admit it. Some people never will. But I am always willing. We must always take that moral high ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment